- All product is handmade from scratch in our Berkeley, CA studio.
- Each Mokume ring is unique and may vary slightly due to the characteristics of handmade products.
- Each handmade Mokume ring comes with a special care card.
Placing An Order
- Minimum opening order is 6 pieces for volume discount. No minimum reorder.
- Stores may purchase individual rings.
- 50% deposit is required on all orders with final payment due upon shipment.
- Net 30 payment terms are not available for first time customers. Net 30 terms are extended to existing accounts only after credit approval.
- The late fee is $30 per month, regardless of invoice amount. Late fees will be applied to delinquent accounts following a seven day grace period.
- Net 30 status may be revoked from customers who have a chronic slow payment history. These accounts will revert back to proforma, credit card or COD terms.
Return and Exchange Policy
- Our made to order bands are returnable with a 20% restocking fee and minus shipping.
- Our in stock bands are returnable within 10 business days in new condition, minus shipping.
- 5 business days for in stock bands once sizing is confirmed.
- 3 – 4 week lead time for made to order rings.
- If you require a faster delivery time a please let us know. A RUSH fee of 15% will apply.
- We strive to make each and every ring to the highest level of craftsmanship. If there is a problem with the materials or workmanship we will make the repair at no charge to you.
- Any cancellations must be submitted in writing within 7 days of the order date.
- We work with you to ensure that there are no overlapping territory issues.
- We gladly accept Visa or Mastercard for forms are payment. Payments are processed through Paypal.
Shipping & Handling
- All packages are sent out via USPS overnight with tracking and signature required.
- Shipping fees usually range from $20-$30 depending on weight and insurance.